Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracefull

Gracefull

Thanked! : 0

Crazy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Suggestion   Crazy Suggestion EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Okay, so I figure every good server needs something unique right.. so I kept thinking about and I asked myself, why not make the whole expieriance unique? Completely new maps, no Maiet maps(Period), no Maiet weapons, no Maiet clothing(all reskinned). I feel the most attractive servers are the ones that keep the simplicity, and at the same time change everything, no im not talking about firework grenades.. -.- or red and green massives.. just a new look to the entire game. If you look at how maiet did it, it's as if they wanted the worst colors for everything, simple is smart and tollerable. For example you have a Pure Red massive, against a multi-colored annoyance lagmonster. The Pure-Red is going to last and eventually become a comfortable animation, maybe im just expressing how I feel about how gunz has become so successful and un-retiring to me but, all im saying is. Simple is KEY.

But yeah lets alter things that havnt been altered, make it our own what do ya think?

P.S. Keep in mind I am just a member and have no GM or Admin credit in my opinions.
Back to top Go down
k3v1nn
Administrator
Administrator
k3v1nn

Thanked! : -2

Crazy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Suggestion   Crazy Suggestion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:42 am

it's a nice idea....

would be great if people say " You know that PsychoGunz ...they got all special things:D"
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

Crazy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Suggestion   Crazy Suggestion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 am

ye agreed:P
Back to top Go down
Gracefull

Gracefull

Crazy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Suggestion   Crazy Suggestion EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 pm

lol I wanna hear Sean's opinion. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Suggestion   Crazy Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
psychogunz :: General talking. :: Suggestions-
Jump to: