Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scandal's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

Thanked! : 0

Scandal's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:00 am

Scandal's GameMaster Application

-Rank Applying For
I am applying for GameMaster position.

-In-game name
I do not have an in-game name yet. I will most likely be Scandal.

-Real name
My full name is Reece Hunter Mathew Dizon

-Language spoken
I speak fluent (British) English and a little bit of Spanish.

-Country
United States of America

Contact me by email FraccionDelCuarto@gmail.com
This is the email I use for Msn - ReeceDizon@hotmail.com

-Why we should hire you?
You should hire me GM because I am hardworking, trustworthy, and I am friendly. I like playing GunZ, it's a fun and competitive game. I've played GunZ for about 5 years. I am active on both in game and on the forums. I do my best to carry out orders. I just want to say that I'm a nice guy and I would make a great addition to the staff.

I am applying for this job because I believe I can help out a lot. I don't tolerate rule breakers such as hackers and swappers. And I have no tolerance for those who do not show respect to their staff. I know GunZ pretty well. I've been playing it for a few years. And I know almost everything about it. I can help out the server both in game and on the forums. I'm very active as well, which I believe can make me a good candidate for the Game Master position. I have great potential for helping people out and being a great role model for players in game. I believe that game play for players should be fair and stable. So that no one, like hackers or cheaters can come into the server and foul the server with their unacceptable methods of game play.

-What you can do for our server?
I can manage in-game activity as well as forum activity. I am well aware of, of how a Game Master should act in game, and the actions that should be taken upon everything. As I am active in game and forums, there will always be an influence in game for the players and I will also try my best to keep the forum organized and free from senseless topis and posts such as: spams, ego, flame, disrespect, and other futile information. A server requires stability and equilibrium, that which I can bring forth. GM's are the role models and guidance for the players in game. Their actions reflect upon the server and it is their duty to manage in game activity with respect and care. I've been a GM several times before as I will explain later on in this application. I am very well informed and will keep up-to-date with everything going on with Platinum GunZ.

-Current experience
I was a GM at Freestylers Crew Gunz for about 4-5 months. And I was a Developer before I was a GM there, for about 3-4 months. I can handle the GMCP pretty well since I am familiar with it. I know that each server GMCP is different, but they still have the same functions. I know all the GM commands for in game. I have also created several forums with forumotion, so I can help moderate the forums. At FGunz, I have been staff there for about 8 months. I know my way around in game and on forumotion forums.

I was also a GameMaster at UnHoly Gunz. But unfortunately the owner quit on the client and is getting quite lazy to continue his work any longer. Also at UnHoly Gunz I helped create the forums. And I also created the donation page for them. We had long discussions about the donations and the in game items. So I was not yet completed with the donation page. You can view it here: [I'm sorry but the link was lost, I made it a .tk link to shorten it and I can't seem to find it right now]

And I was also an Administrator at Comedy Gamerz. I was there for the first and second month when it was created. But I had to leave because the server was on the verge of disruption. Ironically the following month, they got back on their feet, but then the owner was quitting on it again. I'm not sure of it right now. I perform my duties without hesitation and at best quality. I've always tried my best at these past servers and I intend to do so again here.

I do not have the screenies I took of being GM at the other servers but I still do have some from when I was at FGunZ:
https://2img.net/h/i172.photobucket.com/albums/w16/mongryong/Gunz034.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp53/reecedizon/Gunz094-1-1.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp53/reecedizon/Gunz002.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp53/reecedizon/Gunz000.jpg

-Extra Information[/b]
Well I am a 16 year old Filipino male. I live in SF, California and I attend Raoul Wallenberg Traditional High School. I am a Junior there and I am taking only 1 AP class which gives me hell. I am a respectable person. I would consider myself a trustworthy friend. I'm kind, funny at times, and I am very strict when it comes to hackers, exploiters, and cheaters, in general. I'm very easy to get a long. I am mature. We all are in our own ways, but I don't go out and ego and flame on random people. I enjoy playing Gunz. It's a fun third person shooter interactive game. It's great to find some online friends and test your skill against hundreds of people. It's an FPS everyone should be able to enjoy. If you're having problems in game or with technical problems with, I'll try my best to help you resolve it.

I am learning C#. I like WFA's so therefore I will stick to them. The current version I am using is MS VSCSEE 2008. You could say I have some moderate coding experience. I've release several applications at Gzn and GZp, if you have seen it posted by pilipinoboy or pilipino93, that is me. The most recent project I've worked on was an extractor / copier for a friend at gzp. It basically extracts the files out of the program and places them into the correct directory. I've also added a few functions to let you choose where your gunz directory is if it's not C:\ based. You can see the source code for my latest project [that I've released publicly] here: http://pastebin.com/f6f8747eb

C# is somewhat challenging for me, but I do try to find new lines of code to test out. I have fun working with this program and the desired results are worth the work. I started out at firs with ms dos batch files and moved toward C# when one of the admins at fgunz suggested it. I know that C#, especially with the project I create, are of no potential use to Gunz, but it is jsut something that I like to do in my spare time. Overall, I'd like to say I'm a good guy. I'm a great Gunz player and I am well experienced with forums and in-game. I know forumotion forums quite well but vBulletin is quite too advanced for me. I'll make a great addition to the PG staff and I'll do my best to help the community strive to the top.

Thanks for taking your time and reading my application. Best of luck to all other particpants.

Last edited by Scandal on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:02 am

Good luck mate =)
Back to top Go down
NeonSoul

NeonSoul

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:05 am

sup again yummy pie
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 am

wassup soifon Razz

and thanks generic
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm

since it was already pending i putted it here Wink
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 am

Thanks koed =] What is your irl name btw? Mine's is Reece, obviously xD
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:03 am

hmm should i tell his real name?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 am

no he asked urs Razz
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:10 am

o lol my irl name is tyrone ^^
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 am

yah i was talking about that ^^
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 am

lol got it from your msn lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:33 am

scandal pm me ur msn ^^
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:34 pm

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:11 pm

lol okay Razz
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:28 am

got it ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:44 am

xd
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am

spam much ><
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:42 pm

lol i also recognized Very Happy everybody spams at every post Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
k3v1nn
Administrator
Administrator
k3v1nn

Thanked! : -2

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:52 pm

but im right dont i?? (A) lol!
Back to top Go down
k3v1nn
Administrator
Administrator
k3v1nn

Thanked! : -2

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 pm

ye u r... But Who stops it x?D
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Ofc k0e now Razz
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm

i think i should get promote you know? Very Happy since you and kevin did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
k0edufast
Owner
Owner
k0edufast

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:22 pm

wait till serv gets on fatso D:
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 am

fine then be that way!! and im not fat! im pleasantly plump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scandal's GM Application   Scandal's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Scandal's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next