Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Please log-in or register.

Ty,
Sean
psychogunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] Generic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:57 am

-Rank applicateing for :
GM (GameMaster)

-In-game name :
None yet, but it will be either HardStyle or Generic

Jason

-language(s) spoken :
English, some spanish, SOME French, and SOOMMEEE German

United States of America

-e-mail :
GenericJason@yahoo.com

-Why we should hire you? :
I think you should hire me because, I LOVE Responsibility (the more the better), being able to help out in any way possible. When given a task, I make sure it gets done, as perfect and as soon as I possibly can, and to the best of my ability. I take my job VERY seriously, I never EVER abuse my powers, ever no matter what under any circumstances, I am experienced in being staff, and I love Responsibility. I am really active, I respect and/or follow the rules, I have never got warned in game, nor on forums I take the time to help people that really want/need any help, weather it pertains to the forums, and/or in game. (usually if i can't help verbally i can help them with teamviewer so they can be 99.99% sure that i can easily fix any/all problems he/she may have/had). I already have the item.xml, and know how to use the Admin panel (Unless it is different from all of the other ones I have used, which in that case, I am pretty sure I can figure out easily how to use it and get through it to perform any administrative tasks I am assigned, both on forums and in game. I will put 110% into PsychoGunz such as banning hackers Asap within mins/hours in game and forums. I am very patient, and I think people in game will like me, same as on forums, I feel I have already made a couple of friends within the short amount of time I have been here. I handle things maturely, I don't whine, fuss, or insult people. When under heavy pressure, and/or ANY circumstance, I always can do what task I am assigned, or asked of no matter what it is. I don't hate anyone, and I don't think anyone hates me, I know a lot about being staff. Also you should choose me, because I am the right person for the job. I can help make the game run smoother by making sure all players follow the rules and obey them. I can also help players with their day to day problems in-game and outside of Gunz ( Msn/Forums) I can be on, for very long lengths of time, I can search out hackers very well, and ban them on spot. I know how to use the ACP very well. And I promise I will put 1010 percent of my ability, into doing my job well the first time, on time.

-What you can do for our server? :
I can be on, for very long lengths of time, I can search out hackers very well, and ban them on spot. I know how to use the ACP very well. And I promise I will put 1010 percent of my ability, into doing my job well the first time, on time. I know all the in game commands, and I know how to use them in the right way. You won't ever have to worry about me screwing you guys over (Being a betrayer staff member) and/or abusing. I can advertise all over, in the right sites, in safe sites, and I can get a lot of people to come to this gunz, just by a click of a button. (I made a program that when I press a button, it send a message I insert to every contact on my msn list, so if I put, "Come to Psycho gunz please" and then put the link, it will send to everyone on my msn) You should also choose me, because I have a sense of humor, and I like to joke around a little every once in a while. I can be funny, but serious when called upon. That is about it, for why you should choose me. (Oh, you should also choose me because I am Smexii :3 <3) I have a lot of experience, I'm Honest, Trustworthy, and Loyal. I'm always on MSN if I am needed. You guys may have a couple of different rules here, but I know most of them from past servers. I'm a nice person. I mean, I wouldn't be one of those "stricter" nor "rude" or "mean" staff members, like i've seen in different servers, that ignore users when they talk to them. Anyways, I'm going to be honest here. I REALLY hope I get in, And if I don't, I'll know its for the better of the server. If i get hired I will make sure everyone will have fun! If im accepted I can give all the donations items and/or event items that are requested/won by the donator/event winner to the donator/event winner so they will not wait more than a day. I always respect my bosses. Im honest and I don't lie.

-Current experience :
None. I currently quit all servers I was GM/Administrator/Forum Moderator for[
Back to top Go down
mettle
Editor Developer
Editor Developer
mettle

Thanked! : 0

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:34 am

Very nice app. but right now i think we need more players then gm;s
Back to top Go down
NeonSoul

NeonSoul

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am

that and devs
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah, but what draws sometimes, a lot of people is the applications, so we just have them post their app and they play in game and they will just be on hold for a while until we get more and more useres Razz
Back to top Go down
Sean
Ex-Owner.
Ex-Owner.
Sean

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

We dont need more Gm`s, atm, give it another try later.
Back to top Go down
https://psychogunz.darkbb.com
Poseidon

Poseidon

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:04 am

lol i think so.. Very Happy cuz first of all you need more members than u will gave opportunity to oldest members of here ^^
Back to top Go down
Scandal
Respected member
Respected member
Scandal

[GM] Generic Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GM] Generic   [GM] Generic EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:22 am

lol posted from long time =P
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon